Securing Your Automation and Controls Using ISA/IEC 62443 - A Virtual Event
Dive into the Latest Topics on OT Cybersecurity
Starting on 26 October 2020
, “Securing Your Automation and Controls Using ISA/IEC 62443 – A Virtual Event Hosted by Saudi Aramco and ISASecure” will be held over four consecutive Mondays
. Each day of the event features three presentations, starting at 9 a.m. KSA (Saudi Arabia) time. Each presentation runs for 1 hour. Professional Development Hours (PDHs) will be issued to those who attend the webinars. Attendance is free for everyone.
Find information on:
- Relevant ISASecure certifications
- Detailed reviews of critical standards
- End user and supplier perspectives on ISA/IEC 62443 and cybersecurity in general
Top experts on OT cybersecurity and standards will offer in-depth presentations on a range of today’s most critical topics, including:
- The relationship between IIoT and ISA/IEC 62443
- The OPAF model
- The relationship between smart buildings and the 62443 series of standards
- Procurement guidance
- And much more
4 Consecutive Mondays starting 26 October 2020
- October 26, 2020 – Starting at 9 AM KSA Time
- November 2, 2020 – Starting at 9 AM KSA Time
- November 9, 2020 – Starting at 9 AM KSA Time
- November 16, 2020 – Starting at 9 AM KSA Time
Each day will last approximately 3 hours, with each presentation running 1 hour including Q&A.
Can't make the timezone but still want the content?
Register above and you will be sent a copy of the presentation recording as well as the slide deck, even if you can't make the event!