World's First ISA/IEC 62443-4-2 Certification for an Industrial Computer (May 3rd, 2023 - 11 AM Eastern Time)
This webinar, presented by ISASecure, Bureau Veritas, and Moxa, will share the experiences of obtaining the ISASecure SDLA certificate and the world's first CSA (4-2) Host Device component certificate for an industrial computer.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
• The Secure Development Lifecycle Assurance (SDLA) approach and reasons for choosing the ISASecure certification program.
• The value that a CSA certified programmable industrial computer offers.
• The challenges faced in obtaining host device component certification and how they overcame them
• The experiences of certifying the host device
Who Should Participate?
- Asset owners evaluating cybersecurity solutions
- Suppliers of cybersecurity hardware/software/services
- Building Controls Professionals: Asset Owners and Suppliers
- Regulators and other government agencies
- Companies within the automation value chain, such as system integrators and consultants
- And any person who requires a working knowledge of the industrial cybersecurity market as part of their job responsibilities
Date: Wednesday, 3 May 2023
Time: 11 a.m.–11:45 a.m. EDT U.S.
(8:00 a.m.–8:45 a.m. PDT U.S.)
Format: 30-minute presentation followed by a 15-minute Q&A session
George Hsiao (Project Manager, Moxa)
George Hsiao is the Product Manager of Moxa's Industrial Computer Department. George's extensive expertise in product management for industrial computing hardware and software, as well as his dedication to IIoT, cybersecurity, wireless technologies, and value-added Linux software planning, make him an exceptional professional in the industry.
Notably, George led a team to successfully launch the world's first ISA/IEC 62443-4-2 certified industrial computer in 2022, showcasing his ability to drive innovation and contribute to the advancement of the field.