Securing your Automation and Controls using ISA/IEC 62334
Release date: 9/21/2020
Dive into the Latest Topics on OT Cybersecurity
Starting on 26 October 2020, “Securing Your Automation and Controls Using ISA/IEC 62443 – A Virtual Event Hosted by Saudi Aramco and ISASecure” will be held over four consecutive Mondays. Each day of the event features three presentations, starting at 9 a.m. KSA (Saudi Arabia) time. Each presentation runs for 1 hour. Professional Development Hours (PDHs) will be issued to those who attend the webinars. Attendance is free for everyone.
Sign up now for this free event from Saudi Aramco and ISASecure
Find information on:
Top experts on OT cybersecurity and standards will offer in-depth presentations on a range of today’s most critical topics, including:
- Relevant ISASecure certifications
- Detailed reviews of critical standards
- End user and supplier perspectives on ISA/IEC 62443 and cybersecurity in general
- The relationship between IIoT and ISA/IEC 62443
- The OPAF model
- The relationship between smart buildings and the 62443 series of standards
- Procurement guidance
- And much more
Register below. You must register for each presentation you plan to attend.
Schedule: 4 Consecutive Mondays starting October 26th, 2020
- October 26, 2020 – Starting at 9 AM KSA Time
- November 2, 2020 – Starting at 9 AM KSA Time
- November 9, 2020 – Starting at 9 AM KSA Time
Format: Each day will last approximately 3 hours, with each presentation running 1 hour including Q&A.
- November 16, 2020 – Starting at 9 AM KSA Time
Can't make the timezone but still want the content?
Register above and you will be sent a copy of the presentation recording as well as the slide deck, even if you can't make the event!